I'm Bri. I'm just trying to find my place in this world.
Have you ever noticed the ‘Love is an Open Door’ battle on YT where people sing the song from frozen??
but these guys where lip syncing so ppl got pissed and then
but it gets better
if i ever misgender you or use slang (bro, man, gurl, dude) that makes you feel even slightly uncomfortable please tell me because your gender identity and comfort is more important than any word i may use to refer to you
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.
6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)